Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

sukhoi su-25 cockpit

Sukhoi Su-25 Cockpit - This is a follow-up to my pictures of Slovak Sukhoi Su-25 fighters from China Air Force Base. I drew some very interesting cockpit pictures. Technically, these pictures are not very good, because of the short time I had to take pictures (in the cockpit) and the sun was very strong. However, I hope this is not a problem for the model... I would like to thank Mr. Jozef Frastia, my good friend, who took some of those pictures - he is sitting inside the closet (you can find his pants caught). Note: I have included high resolution images here so you can double click on them.

I've seen a lot of pictures of the main gear and top-gun gear. It is difficult to find pictures that show the area inside the interior. Here you can see an excerpt:

Sukhoi Su-25 Cockpit

Sukhoi Su-25 Cockpit

Note the electrical control wires running along the cockpit wall. It is mounted on the rear wall of the cockpit with several screws (see the picture at the end of my chapter).

Armenian Military To Get More Russian Warplanes

I only tried to shoot the cockpit floor once, and only a small part of it. I tried mainly on color. Also check out this pedal:

The rear cockpit wall (or the part that does not hide the pilot's seat) can be seen in the following pictures:

These control cables are clearly visible here (top right). The threads are guided and held by the bobbin. Parts of the pilot's seat and various details are clearly visible.

This post is in the featured category where you can find similar articles. If you liked this post, I would greatly appreciate it if you would help spread it on Facebook.

Su25 Frogfoot Cockpit Instrument Panel Cdkit

Sukhoi su 30, sukhoi su 27, sukhoi su 25, sukhoi su 34 cockpit, sukhoi cockpit, sukhoi su 29mm, su 25 cockpit, sukhoi su 35 cockpit, sukhoi su 27 cockpit, sukhoi su 30 cockpit, sukhoi su 25 frogfoot, sukhoi su

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent Comments

Ad Code